SUSHI WITH SOYA RECIPE
Rajma Chawal Sushi with Soya is a new exciting disk focus on Sushi with a desi twist. However, it retains the authenticity of Japanese flavor. The dish is very innovative. It looks like a regular Rajma Chawal with a Japanese kick.
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 1 cup rajma (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon rajma masala
- ½ tomatoes puree
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cup Sushi rice
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- Sugar to taste
- Red bell pepper (all Julianne slices)
- Yellow pepper (all Julianne slices)
- To begin Rajma masala take a kadhai put some oil. Add ginger garlic paste, onion.
- Once it translucent add tomato puree and let it cook till masala gets thick. Now add cooked rajma
and all the other masala.
- Mix it well and let it cool down.
- In a mixing bowl, take rice vinegar, sugar, add rice to it and mix.
- Take rice and spread rice mixture over the sushi mat in a thin layer. Don’t cover the edges.
- Arrange the rajma masala in a single line, add red and yellow bellpepper. Don’t overcrowd.
- Start rolling it. Press it so that the roll gets tightened.
- Cut the roll into half first with sharp knife. Don’t put pressure on knife while cutting.
- Just make back and forth motion. Cut them into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Serve them with soya.