BEETROOT NACHOS WITH SALSA INGREDIENTS RECIPE
Beetroot Nachos with Salsa Ingredients is a satisfying meal for the people who love diet food. This dish is easy and quick to make. This satisfying meal doesn’t cost you more and full of protein.
- Maize flour (makai ka atta) ½ cup
- Refined flour (maida) ½ cup
- Oil 1 tablespo for deep-frying
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Onion powder 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder 1 teaspoon
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Beetroot puree
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add turmeric powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Take refined flour, maize flour, salt and turmeric oil in a bowl. Now take two portions out of this
before kneading the dough.
- In one of the portion add beetroot puree and knead the dough. While kneads the other dough just
- Add some warm water and knead into a soft dough.
- To prepare spice mix, take onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and crushed peppercorns in a
bowl and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
- Place the dough on the worktop, drizzle some oil on top and roll out into a thin sheet. Place an
inverted round steel platter on top, cut into discs and discard excess dough. Dork with a fork and
cut into equal triangles.
- Deep-fry the triangles in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper and sprinkle some
spice mix on top while still warm.