PAPAD ROLL RECIPE
Amritsari Papad Paneer is an extraordinary Lohri formula which is made utilizing marinated and papad covered paneer. This is a simple-to-make exceptional festival formula made with readily available ingredients in simple steps.
- 250 gm paneer
- Refined oil as required
- 1 pinch garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 peppercorns
- 20 gm mint leaves
- 20 gm yoghurt (curd)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch chaat masala
- 5 gm ginger
- 4 papad
- 3 gm red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 25 gm gram flour (besan)
- 20 ml water
- 20 leaves coriander leaves
- 4 pieces ice cubes
- 1 pinch dry mango powder
- Black salt as required
- 2 cloves garlic
- Take a bowl and mix red chili powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala and black pepper in it.
Now, cut the paneer pieces into small squares and marinate them into the red chili mixture.
Refrigerate the marinated paneer for about 10 minutes. In a separate bowl mix gram flour with the
given amount of water to form a creamy consistent batter.
- Roast papad over tawa and crush it to form a crumble. Pour the marinated paneer pieces into the
gram flour batter and cover with crumbled papad pieces. Take a pan and add enough oil to deep
fry the paneer. Pour the paneer pieces coated with papad into the pan and fry till crisp and brown.
Serve hot with your favourite dip.
- To prepare the mint dip take a mixer and add coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger, garlic cloves,
lemon juice and ice cubes. Grind the ingredients well to form a consistent paste. In a bowl add the
beaten curd and whisk well with the blended ingredients. Sprinkle over some black salt as per your
aste, mango powder, chat masala and mix well into the curd.