Karari Bhindi ends up being the most loved dish of North Indian families. Simple to get ready at home, this Karari Bhindi formula is made Within a couple of simple steps.
- 250g Bhindi
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 3 tbsp Besan
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Oil for frying
- 1 Lemon
- Wash and wipe bhindi. Cut it horizontally into 4 pieces. Discard as many seeds as possible.
- Add bhindi, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and
chaat masala powder in a bowl.
- Let it rest for 10-12 minutes.
- Bhindi will leave little water.
- Now add besan and cornflour to the bowl and mix lightly.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry the bhindi in 3 batches over high heat till browned and crispy.
- Remove on a plate lined with kitchen towel to drain the excess oil.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on top.